Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The 2nd Most Embarrassing Day of Austin's life . . .

I picked Austin up from school and as he jumped into the car the first words out of his mouth were:

Austin: "Mom, this was the 2nd most embarrassing day of my life!!!" 
Me: "Why what happened?" I asked.
Austin: "Well look at my pants right here!"
As Austin pointed to the crotch of his pants he had the biggest hole! I couldn't help but start to laugh uncontrollably. And even now hours later I am still laughing.

Austin: "GEEZ mom I'm never wearing those pants again. I'm so lucky that only one of my friends noticed! And my friend couldn't stop laughing. I was so embarrassed!"
Me:  "So Austin what was your 1st most embarrassing day if this is your second?" I was very curious to hear his answer.
Austin: "I don't know but this was the second most embarrassing day for sure!

Through my laughter all I could say was I'm so sorry, thank goodness tomorrow is a new day! And I'll have Grandma fix your pants!

 

2 comments:

Brett and Becca Muir said...

Oh poor Austin!! that is such a funny story. I love how he said this was the 2nd embarrassing moment, but he couldn't remember the 1st. Well I hope today was a better day.

Jenny said...

What a funny story! Austin is such a cute kid!