A conversation with Austin in the car...
Austin: Mom did you see that car? ( as a white Mustang with a bold blue stripe down the middle raced by us).
Mom: Yes Austin I did.
Austin: That is a HOT RIDE why don't we get a ride like that?
My little guy is noticing more in the world around him and having an opinion about those things. I'm not used to it, it catches me off guard. Just like the other day Austin needed new shoes. A typical trip is something like this: I choose a pair of shoes to my liking I make sure they fit I buy and we leave. Austin never really says a word and he's happy and so am I. But yesterday we went to get new shoes and I picked out a pair of shoes and Austin said,"No mom those aren't cool but these are COOL! Can I get them please? Mom, " Austin they don't even have velcro you'll have to learn how to tie your own shoes." All practicality has gone out the window. Hmmmm am I ready for this?
Austin what's the deal with having a say in what you wear, it never mattered before! I'm just sayin....
1 comment:
Austin is such a funny kid! He is getting to have his own ideas whats cool and whats not. I can't believe how big he is getting!
Post a Comment