Friday, March 20, 2009

A LONG walk on the BEACH

 Rick and I took a walk on the beach everyday. But on this particular day we took a taxi to the nearest town and thought we would walk back to the hotel. I mean how far could it be it was only a 10 minute taxi ride! After walking for around 40 minutes and no hotel in sight I began to wonder what adventure was head of us. It was a fun walk even if my feet hurt! By the way it took us an hour to finally reach the hotel. But what else were we going to do lay by the beach? We are celebrating 14 years of marriage April 8th which is why we took this great vacation. Rick decided to write how many years we've been married in the sand and just as he would finish a big wave would wash it away (so funny) but I guess you had to be there. I think Rick was the only person on the beach with tube socks and running shoes. I'm mean really Rick get some flip flops! I do LOVE this man tube socks and all! Thanks honey for all you do for me. You inspire me and I love being with you. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: