Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Our 15th Anniversary April 2010

15 years and looking forward to many more!

We celebrated our 15th Wedding Anniversary this year!!! At the last minute I decided I had to do something spontaneous and fun! I had a lot of surprises in store for Rick. First he about flipped when I surprised him with a new road bike! You should have seen his face . . . he was so surprised! It's not easy to surprise Rick because he's always home!!!
I then surprised him with a night at the GRAND AMERICA, a massage and dinner! He thought he was going to a business meeting and he found ME instead (LUCKY HIM)!!! He was so shocked and surprised that I pulled it all off without him having a clue!!! Hey you still got to have a little fun even if your not "dating" anymore right!!! The only bummer is that I didn't get a picture of US that night!!!
The people at Grand American treated us like royalty!



No comments: